Are you interested in stepping into the role of a Team Lead at a rapidly growing and international pharmaceutical company located in the Netherlands? If so, keep reading!
Embark on an exciting journey with BMclinical, a dynamic player within the BModesto Group and a leader in clinical trial supply services. Our global reach allows us to collaborate with customers worldwide, crafting innovative and cost-effective supply solutions for their complex clinical trials. The Team Leader position is responsible for managing the Project Management and Supply Chain Planning team in the Netherlands, ensuring all activities within the functions are operating effectively, on budget whilst delivering the highest level of services to our customers. Based in the city of Lelystad, the Netherlands, this role is office-based with occasional travel to spice things up. Join us in shaping the future of clinical trial excellence!
We are BMclinical
BMclinical offer a refreshing approach to clinical trial supply. Through experience and collaboration, we offer unrivalled commercial drug sourcing, supply management and global distribution services. Our end goal is to simplify our customer’s supply chains, whilst providing the highest level of service and patient safety.
Part of the BModesto Group
A collection of contrarious adventurers, with a sharp eye for details, who work together towards a higher goal: to make a positive contribution to the care and well-being of our loved ones. We therefore work hard every day to ensure optimal availability, accessibility and affordability of healthcare resources in the Netherlands and beyond. How do we do this? By supporting clinical trials with BMclinical, supplying (parallel-imported) medicines to hospitals and pharmacies in the Netherlands with BModesto, the UK with Doncaster Pharma, the same for the German market with SynCo pharma and supply (parallel-imported) medical devices with BMmedical. As an employee of the BModesto Group you contribute to this!
- Responsible for managing the Project Managers and Supply Chain Planners;
- Conduct annual- and mid-year reviews for the Project Managers and Supply Chain Planners, outlining SMART objectives for the year, monitoring on a quarterly basis;
- Be the first contact person for key, high-profile strategic projects, offering support and guidance on sourcing strategies and assisting the Project Managers with composing proposals;
- Identify and drive best practices within the Project Management team;
- Responsible for planning and reporting on Project Management/Supply Chain Planning activities;
- Work alongside Business Developers on support needed from the Project Management team on new client acquisition;
- Liaise with existing clients on strategic projects;
- Identify any potential risks/issues which may arise and impact project delivery and work with internal departments to find a solution;
- Develop effective communication processes between departments, including Sales & Purchasing, Quality, Warehouse and Finance;
- Ensure monthly budget and internal KPIs is achieved by your team;
- Be the point of escalation for clients and suppliers.
What should you have?
- 3+ years’ experience within Clinical Trial Supply, preferable comparator sourcing and/or packaging and labeling;
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, coordinating multiple projects at one given time;
- Proven track record of coaching and developing a team;
- High level of business acumen, problem-solving, negotiation, time management and multitasking;
- Computer literacy, proficient in MS Office suites and CRM systems;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to learn and adapt easily to change;
- You are experienced in working with international organizations and multicultural work environments;
- You are a proactive team player with excellent communication skills;
- Ability to speak English and Dutch is an advantage.
This is you!
- Ability to multitask and work cross-functionally;
- Solutions-focused mindset;
- Commercially driven with a strong understanding of GDP/GMP;
- Strong stakeholder management;
- Coaching, team leader and management skills;
- Inspirational leader;
- Highly ambitious, motivated and results-driven.
What will BMclinical offer you?
- An exclusive onboarding box with unique items;
- Awesome company parties and events (check them out on our LinkedIn or Facebook page);
- A competitive salary with extensive secondary employment conditions;
- Company laptop and telephone;
- Excellent pension scheme;
- Possibility to follow training and courses in the context of personal development and / or job-related;
- Many career opportunities within the BModesto Group and the various entities;
- Enjoy every day in an enthusiastic team with adventurous and razor-sharp colleagues.
Do you recognise yourself in this profile? Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com and who knows, you might come and meet us!
Do you have any questions about the vacancy? Do not hesitate to contact our HR department by calling +31 320 216 387 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.